7.08.2006

When The Stars Go Blue

I'm bored. Athena's sposda be here, like, an hour ago lol. I hope she's not lost in the confusing one-way-ness of Hamilton.

Hmmm, nothing to post. I cleaned house today for my messy roommates. Joy to that? Cleaned my room (sorta) too. I start moving stuff out next weekend. My move is coming up fast! XD

Okay bye lol.

--Jarm

Listen to: When The Stars Go Blue by Tim McGraw. Thanks to Liz's Myspace, I heard this amazing song and it's so perty! I don't like Tim normally, but this is something special. Check 'er out, or else.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

When exactly are you moving?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

I haven't booked my flight yet, but it will be the last two days of August or the first two days of September. Weee!

--Jambalaya

12:17 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Ok, you had me worried. Since you said "soon" I started thinking it was within the next couple weeks or something.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Well you didn't say the word "soon" but you know what I mean. ^^;

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home