7.06.2006

The Music of My Life

Open your music player, make a playlist of tons of your favourite songs and put it on shuffle. Start it up, and each song that plays is the song for the following category. Here 'goes.

Opening credits: Turn Back Time by Aqua

Waking up: The Dream Within by Lara Fabian

Average day: Suburbia by Kelly Osborne (Totally on the mark!)

First date: What Took You So Long by Emma Bunton (Hahahah, I swear I'm not cheating!)

Falling in love: This Woman's Work by Kate Bush (Umm..)

Fight scene: Don't Let It Go To Your Head by Fefe Dobson (LOL I have happy fights!)

Getting back together: I'm Not Ready to Make Nice by Dixie Chicks (LOL, no making up for me!)

Secret love: Adiemus by Enya (I always thought this would be a hot secret affair song..)

Life's okay: 17 Years by Ratatat

Mental breakdown: Love Comes Again by DJ Tiesto (Yeah, it's not working anymore.)

Driving: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk (I don't drive..)

Learning a lesson: Walking on Broken Glass by Annie Lennox

Deep thought: Truly by Delerium

Flashback: Day One by Sarah Slean (That works I guess.)

Partying: You Never Know by Marly (RIGHT ON!)

Happy dance: Where No One Knows Me by Jann Arden

Long night alone: Fool of Everyone by Jet (Awesome.)

The end: Al Otro Lado Del Rio by Jorge Drexler


...sure.

I do love my party song, my average day song, and my first date song. It kiiiinda worked.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home