7.12.2006

Explosive Dreams

1.
I'm on this team of people who are like heroes or something. We're in this building searching for this bad guy and we're running up and down the stairwells looking for him. Finally we find him and we take him to the cafeteria. His badguy partner is there and then they start laughing and run off (why we didn't stop them is beyond me). Then we see a machine sitting on one of the tables and we realize they ran to the tower to blow up civilization! So we start fiddling with the machine so that we can disable the explosion or something, and I say "There's no way we can do this before society explodes," and they're all like "Yes, we can, we ca-" and then we hear a big boom and look over and we all get vapourized. Charming, eh?

2.
I'm in this building with a bunch of other guys and we're all wandering around wondering why it's so dark and why we're there in the first place. We get to a room full of weapons, like guns and knives and stuff, take a bunch (why not? lol), and continue on.

We get to another room and a bunch of guys align together and realize that in order to get out of the building, we need to kill everyone else! So the three guys start chasing me and this other guy, trying to kill us so that they can be the only ones left and then kill each other lol. I run into this dark stairwell with the other guy and crouch down. We then realize that we didn't grab any weapons besides a tiny knife, so I'm thinking "wonderful, I'm going to die twice in one day!", which really makes no sense and makes reference to my first dream which I didn't think was possible, but apparantly it is lol. I decide to bolt down the stairs since I hear them coming. By the time I get to the bottom, I hear shooting and the guy I was with screaming, so I take it he died lol.

I find the final room (yeah I don't know either) and wait there to see who my rival's going to be. The door opens and it's the guy who figured out that we had to kill each other to win in the first place. He says that we should have sex before we kill each other because we won't get a chance to later (because we'll be dead, obviously), so we go into a bedroom to the right of the final room (how convenient!) and do it. When we're done, I realize he's a woman. I think that scared me enough to wake up lol.

Both dreams in one night. ...I'm tired.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home