7.13.2006

Titleless

Evenin' cowboys.

So I just went for dinner at Slainte's (which is pronounced Salonches for some reason), and I feel so sick. We ordered calamari (ew, never again) and then I had a burger, which was actually barf on a bun, but they neglected to tell me that, so go figure, I feel sick. I went with my friends, whose names are Roberta and Andrew *WINK WINK*, who have recently become my after-work possé. We don't ever really do much.. we have three different conversations because none of us really care what the others have to say, even if it's important. We always seem to buy food or drinks, but I never seem to pay because I'm very poor lol. I never am the one to suggest we go out, so since I'm being dragged along, I don't feel too badly about that.

Hmmm, I really have nothing to write about. Andrew was asking me about why I blog, and I don't really know why. Something to do, I guess... *shrug*.

50 Days 'til I leave for Newfoundland. You know you'll miss me. Especially Liz.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Did I miss something? Are you going to stop blogging once you move? Do they not have Internet in Newfoundland? I don't like this place already.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

LOL I said especially you because it made no sense because I will still have internet out there, so it was just me being a goof.

Tee hee!

--Jam

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home