7.31.2006

The Elusive Doodlie

Well ladies and germs, it's SO late and my brain is melting from heatstroke or some brain.. something. But here I am! Just for you!

I don't reeeeally have anything to write about, so I'll just post some random little doodlies. Doodlies are thoughts, I decided.

I've been trying so hard to write lately, but my brain just won't have any of it. I have lots of little doodlies about stories and characters and stuff, but it never turns out right. I was reading The Writer's Market, and they talk about types of writers' block. I fit into the "perfectionist" writing style, where I want it perfect the very first time I write it. It's hard to overcome, I tells ya.

I'm going to see Lady in the Water on Tuesday and I can't wait! I love Shyamalan's films.. they always spark something exciting and thought-provoking inside me. LUV LUV LUV! WEEEE! lol... oh boy.

Also speaking of that movie, Freddy Rodriguez is in it, and I LUV him too! He was in Six Feet Under, and I always thought he was so gorgeous. There's a picture of him on the Lady in the Water website that shows his arm, which is like the size of my BODY! *drools*

I'm staying awake because I have to register for my courses at 3:30am. The silly Memorial University registration dealy is down from midnight until 5am (newf time), for whatever reason (to torture me), so here I sit. I get to register today, so I'm gonna be the first one to do so. I'm getting these freaking courses damnit. They dun wanna mess wit ma children! Hahahaha, oh The Office! TEE HEE!

Well, time for eons of sitting.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Ionic Software Services said...

Thank you for sharing this post. I really loved reading this.

What Are Some Facts About HIV

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home