7.26.2006

Point Form

Yo peeps. So it's been a couple days since I did an update, so I guess I should post about something... here's what's new, in convenient little morsels:

:The guy I like, a LOT, isn't single. I think he's somewhat interested in me, but again, not single. I don't really know why I thought he was single in the first place? Maybe because he and everyone else made him out to be single. Go figure.

:My cat has gotten in the habit of sitting about five feet away from me beside my couch and staring at me until I go insane and throw something at him. Sometimes if I say "WHAT?" he mews and walks over, only to sit closer to me and stare. Some cats' kittens, I tell ya.

:My room is a complete disaster area. I don't think it's been this messy since I was living in the womb. Boy, that place was icky.

:Some dork is commenting on my post about The World's Smartest Person Challenge as if I haven't done questions properly and all this. You can view it, and my annoying discussion with him here. I haven't worked on the challenge in a while, but most of the ones that say "solved", I've solved, so screw you, mr. random person. He also spelled a bunch of words incorrectly, therefore he smells even more.

:Twenty-five more days of work left. I wish it was less, but yay for money and all that. Can't wait to get out of that place.

:I have to figure out how to do video blogs before I leave for Newfoundland. I wanna do them and have friends watch, and it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'll probably post them on YouTube so people can become obsessed with me too! Yay obsession!

:I'm skipping the gym today. I'm so sore in my shoulders and arms, but I guess that's a good sign, eh? About four people said I looked "broader" seperately! I enjoy that.

:I've decided to buy Lineage II and play it when I get to Nfld. It'll be something for Heidi and I to do, and I want a game to de-stress with. Warcraft has kinda ran its course.

:I think I left my sunglasses in my dad's car when I went with them on that "fun" family excursion this past weekend. Ugheroo.

:Five days 'til I finally get to choose my courses. I better get into all the courses I want, or there will be a rampaging Ontarian terrorizing St. John's in a month. Grrr..

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm done!

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

If anyone told me I looked "broader," I would serioulsy have to slug 'em.

I expect a post on the classes you get into. Oh, and did you see this?

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1219142,00.html

Do you even care? I do. I had posters of him on my wall when I was in 9th grade.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

I left a ridiculously long comment about/ to the annoying random person. You should read it.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home