8.04.2006

Nose, With Two Z's

Kay people. New blog alert.

Liz always talks about this friend of hers that she met through blogging and now they go out and hang out and yadda yadda. I refused at first to check this second person's blog because I was very jealous that I was not the first blogger to meet the fabled Liz, but alas, I live in another country lol. C'est la vie.

ANYWHO, I clicked on this person's blog today and read a random post and laughed out loud in big hearty "BLAH HAHA"'s at my computer screen, and therefore she gets a link in my sidebar. I'd link it here, but I don't want to. You can't make me!

I'm going for dinner now. I don't feel like staying in. You can't make me!

So there!

OMG, one more thing. I can hear the TV upstairs and it's that farking humming commercial! I hate it! It's for Lipton Green Tea (I had to ask Leanne because apparantly their extremely annoying advertising isn't working on me..), and it need to jump off a cliff, or however else commercials die. I think that's the most common way.

Hate it! GAH! I think I might do a post on all the many commercials I hate. Boy, that surely sounds fun, lol. At least I'd be getting some much needed confirmation that these commercials do, in fact, suck balls.

I'm also going to do a big post of everyone I know. Something... err.. it'll be cool. Truuuuust me, or else!

--Jam!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you like her blog. But if you start reading hers more than you read mine, I will get very jealous.

And I hope you know that if you ever feel like coming to the middle of the midwest in the US, you have a place to stay. :)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home