8.04.2006

The Snowball Rolls On

Mornin'. I'm so tired. I was gonna get up and get a haircut (I'm getting a mohawk XD), but I slept instead. Mmmm, sleep. Ooooh, it's a long weekend! I can just sleep forever! Awesommmmme.

Sorry, I really have nothing to say, but I managed to get up a little too early again. I should have slept an extra ten minutes.. mmm.

So what have you been up to? ..mmhmm, interesting.

LOL oh boy, I'm tired. How am I supposed to work like this? I feel drunk! Maybe if I get drunk before work, the two will counteract eachother and then I'll feel sober! Now, where did I put that daquiri?

Oh, in other Jammified news, I'm buying my laptop next week! I mean, I haven't found one I truly love yet, so who knows which brand or company I'll go with. It's so stressful that I might just buy a drill and insert information directly into my brain... maybe not.

Well, night kittens. I mean.. bye lol.

--Jam

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

You're not really gettin a mowhawk are you?

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James kevy says you should buy a macbook lol. Cant wait to see ya next weekend!!

Steve

6:19 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

I'm getting a modern mohawk.. so it's like all the hair on the top is still there, and the sides are much shorter. A great example is my So You Think You Can Dance hottie Travis. (He made it to the finals BY THE WAY! lol)

--Jamma

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home