8.02.2006

Woman in the Lake

Short li'l post peeps. A few things to say:

1. EVERYONE should see Lady in the Water. It isn't a typical thriller at all (like any of Shyamalan's films), and it is an amazing and stunning piece of art. One of my favourite movies of the year.

2. People need to start posting in their blogs or I'll have to start getting a, ya know, life.

3. I'm sleepy. Night!

--Jam in the Bed

PS: Title of the post refers to when I was calling the film that.. lol so I'm slow and blonde, sue me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random Post

I hated "The Village" i thought it was terrible and I sure hope this one is better....

3:03 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

Oooh, a random person hated The Village? Look at me care!

LOL - You won't like Lady in the Water then. I don't understand why some people didn't like The Village, but if you didn't like it, I highly doubt you'll like this one.

--Jam

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt like the village because it claimed to be a thriller, yet it was full of horribly fake junk, a very predictable story line, and the ending was probably the worst one i've seen in a movie - ever! :) I see almost every movie that comes out though, so i'll see lady in the water too... perhaps i'll let you know what i think...

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home