8.06.2006

What I Do

I've been falling asleep very early lately, then getting up for a couple hours at night, then falling back asleep, thus reawakening in the morning as a fatugied zombie. It's been going on for almost a week, tonight being no acception.

I don't really know why I've been doing it. I just let myself fall asleep. It's not like I have anything at all do to during a normal day, so being awake at night is even more boring than my normal life.

Tonight, for example, my thoughts throughout the night go something like this:

Well, I might as well sit at the computer. I'd watch TV, but I feel like that's wasting time, unlike sitting at my computer which is obviously more productive.
Hmm, no one online, like every other night. Let's check my email. Hmm, my MSN was right. I have no new emails. No one online yet. No new videos on YouTube. No one's updated their blogs yet. What lazy bums. No one online yet. My room's such a mess. I should pack up some stuff to take home, but I don't want to. This is more productive. I'm hungry. I think I'll go make corn. *I actually go and make corn on the cob at 1am. It was SO good.* Well, back to the computer. Still no one online. No updates on the blogs. I love the way I painted this room. I think I'll stare into the walls for about half an hour. ... Well, now that I've done that, let's check if anyone's online.

I finally came to the realization that I'm spending hour upon hour doing absolutely nothing, so I'm posting about that. Somehow, that is even more productive than just staring at my computer. I'm going to get my haircut at 10am tomorrow, and I need to pack up some boxes to take home at 11am, so I'm not sure when I'm going to sleep or pack or what. I think I need energy pills or ginseng or heroine or something to keep me more alert. Heroine addicts seem pretty with it.. maybe I'll try that.

Ooooh, I'm doing a model shoot with Leanne in the next couple days, so that should be fun. I want hawt pics of myself, so we're going to do a real crazy model photo shoot in different places and outfits, and it shall be uber grand. I'll post pictures lata.

Hmm, still no one online.

Well, I'm going to go to bed/to shower/to pack/to stare into oblivion, so I'll catch ya on the flipside, or somewhere less 90's-ish. Ciao dudes.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home