8.10.2006

Those

Yo people,

So I know what you're thinking. I can read your thoughts with my thought-reading machine, also known as my bottle of vodka, also known as Vodkers. Vodkers came to me today and told me that you're wondering where my decent posts went, and that I should make a Vodka-Lime, pronto. I chose to ignore him, because really, who drinks those when they're not at a club? Not me, Vodkers. Not me.

Kay, what was I talking about? Oh, right, the decent posts. I don't think it's as though I've been posting indecent posts. It's more like nondecent posts. It's not my fault my life's boring. I go to work, I come home, and then I the end. Sometimes (alltimes) I play with Vodkers.

Today, I was having none of that. I mean, I still went to work; I'm not dumb, silly. I came home, I got changed, and I ventured out. I ventured out, not only so I could use the word ventured, but also so I could have something not nondecent to post about and to ensure my glorious fandom to post like they've never posted before! (this means you, d'oy!)

I whisked Leanne away and we walked for a whole two minutes before arriving at our destination: Dairy Queen. Today, all proceeds from the Blizzards go to children, or something. Children's charities or children's hospitals.. I dunno. Frankly, it seems like a big scam to me. How do we know that every penny of our money is going towards these children? DQ had balloons and signs advertising the event all over. Do you think that they are going to not use revenues from the Blizzards that day to pay for them? What about the dozens of people they need to pay to calculate the revenues made from the Blizzards? I think the money is actually just going the children of the owners of DQ. They need a new golden porche for their teddy bears every couple months, you see. Little brats.

Now I'm back home, exhausted from my trek to DQ. I ate half of a cappucino skor blizzard that tastes like licking the bottom of a Columbian coffee worker (like, the feet, not the bottom, sicko). Now I'm sitting here contemplating my next move.

I could clean my room because as you know, or should know if you read this blog at all (If you don't, then WELCOME! I love you already.), it's always a mess and I always want you to clean it. Since you're a lazy bum, or a lzbum for short, I need to clean it myself. Thanks a LOT.

I was actually thinking about the word "those". Strange word, no? I mean, why isn't it pronounced like "lose" or "dose"? How can all those words be spelled as though they rhyme and said differently? I think you should tell me. Soon.

So all in all, it wasn't an eventful day at all. Yeah, you try using all three times in one sentence and then get back to me, you lzbum.

--Jam

Listen to: Gyrate by Da Muzicianz. Best booty shakin' song ever! GO NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time I read your post (dont get too excited... i dont always read it more than once - it just didnt make sense because of the following point) and i thought you said that the proceeds of the blizzard were going towards "chicken" not "children" (it sort of looks the same at 1am) so i was like.... why would they have proceeds go towards chickens??? but it makes sense now :)

2:45 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hey all the DQ's in the US were running the same campaign yesterday! I only heard about it this morning. I did not partake. And here I thought Canada was like, another country or something.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Oh man, I love how I can read your posts and end up having to hold back laughter in the library.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home