8.17.2006

Those Were the Days of Our Naps

I remember a simpler time. A time with booze and sleeping and skipping classes. A time with murder mysteries and DDR and tea late at night. A time with The Upstairs Crew and notes on the wall and painting rooms. A time with boyfriends and party friends. Oh, the days of second year.

Going back to school better be as great as Brock was. It was the best year of my life and all you peeps in Newfoundland better treat me well or I'll bust out an Ontario move on ya's, and boys, that's street. LOL!

There's only two weeks left until I leave and oh my kitty Jebus, I'm excited. I don't know who kitty Jebus is, but I'm telling him that I'm excited because he needs to know. I can't not tell him. He's kitty Jebus. He's important and meows and does miracles. Duh.

I'm not really sure where this post was going. You see, I had mudshakes with my dinner and so now I'm on the tipsy side of the washboard. That one leg of that washboard broke a while back, so now it's all tipsy, you see. Some would say tippy or perhaps trippy, but I say tipsy. It's quite like the time on Full House when Joey and Danny were singing at Uncle Jesse's wedding to keep the congregation (is that what you call the group of people at a wedding, or is it the audience?) happy because Jesse was stuck in a tree after skydiving out of a plane on the same day. What wacky hijinks!

I'm so sleepy! I had this book when I was younger about sleep. It was this cat and he wanted to go to sleep and his mommy cat tucked him in, but there was a thunderstorm and it kept him up all night and he was scared! I think it won the Pulitzer five times in a row, but it might have been six. What a classic. Lightning, cats, sleep. What more do you need in a book? Nothing, that's what.

I'm going to end this now with songs you should listen to:

Ecstacy by ATB
Love Comes Again by DJ Tiesto
The One by Iio
Me & You by Cassie

LISTEN TO THEM NOW! D'OY!

--Jammeroosky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home