12.16.2006

The Nine Booked Days of Christmas

Well, only a day-and-a-half 'til I'm home the hollydays! I have my entire vaca booked solid!

Monday
Arrive at the Toronto airport at 9. Back to Brantford by 11. Visit Nana at 12. Visit random Brantfordites from 1-7-ish. Go to Kitchener-Waterloo at 9. Watch movies and drink random alcohol with Lindsay from 10-morning.

Tuesday
Wake up at 10-ish. Do fake model shoot with Lindsay at 11. Dinner and drinks with Steve and KW boiz from 3-morning.

Wednesday
Arrive in Brantford at 11. Go to PJ (my old highschool) at 12 with Athena. Trek to my old work and drop off Christmas cards at 2. Random crazy stuff with Athena from 3-9. Sleep 15 hours.

Thursday
Visit Nana at 12-ish. Go to Hamilton at 4-ish. Dinner and drinks with Sarah (for her BIRTHDAY! Weeee!) from 5-morning.

Friday
Wake up early (groan). Go visit my bank peeps from 10-1. Visit Roberta and Andrew *insert unknown time here*. Martinis with the Shads from 9-morning.

Saturday
Find something to bring to the potluck dinner in the afternoon. Potluck dinner at 8. Party from 10-morning with the world's best people. My people.

Sunday
Get annoyed with Leon for waking up early to go to church at 9. Go back to Brantford at 10. Family dinner (hungover) from 3-8. Watch Christmas movies or play Zelda 9-12.

Monday
Wake up very early. Open presents (OH BOY! *dies*) at 8. Go to the other fam (bla) at 9. Drink two bottles of wine to avoid manslaughter charges during "family day". Home at 10. Sleep a million.

Tuesday
Visit Nana at 12. Visit random Brantfordite from 2-8. Relax from 8-morning.

Wednesday
Pack up stuff. Leave for Newfoundland with Athena at 7! Weeeee!

I won't be blogging while I'm in Ontariland because I will not have the net, but ya'll better have a great hollyday, y'hear? Drink lots of nog, eat that fruitcake because, as much as people want you to believe it's disgusting, it's amazing. Really. Think of me on Monday night, Tuesday night, Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, and Monday day, because all of those times I will be partially or fully drunk. Oh, the holidays. Oh, the reason I must start working out like a crazy monkey when I get back.

Ta!

--Christmas Jam (mm, that sounds yummy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home