12.12.2006

So Many Jams

JAMES
There are 4,991,477 people in the U.S. with the first name James.
Statistically the 1st most popular first name.
99.7 percent of people with the first name James are male.
Names similar to James:
o Jamey
o Jamie
o Jim
o Jimmie
o Jimmy


McDONALD
There are 224,976 people in the U.S. with the last name McDonald.
Statistically the 116th most popular last name. (tied with 6 other last names)

JAMES McDONALD
There are 3,744 people in the U.S. named James McDonald.

Wow, it's the most popular name? Yaaay, I'm popular!

How many of you?

--Jam, no. 1/4991477

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find these statistics?? I'm curious about my name now! ;)
`Sarah

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are 161 of me in the US.

I'm only the 175th most popular. Awww.

-Icarus (I have to post anonymously, because Blogger won't let me log in for some reason.)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lady Jadiea said...

No one in the US has my name! I'm special!!! hehe ^_^

Thanks for the card and the candy cane! Benji gave it to me yesterday! *hugs*

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Sarah is the 58th most popular female name in the US...but noone has my last name! ;)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home