12.23.2006

Play Trump

A little post from me, as I sit here ready to nap before my party. Ontario's going very well and very fast, but alas, that's not what my post is about.

Has anyone heard about this whole Donald Trump / Rosie O'Donnell feud? She made fun of him on her show, like she makes fun of everyone, and he rebutted and now apparantly he's suing her. It's all over tabloids and television and everything. Barbara Walters is being dragged into it, and it's getting so much media attention, bla bla bla..

Ya know what? Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once:

SHUT UP. NO ONE CARES ABOUT EITHER OF YOU.

I feel better.

For the record, I think Rosie, although she needs to watch what she says, didn't do anything wrong. If Trump can't take criticism, he needs to not be a prominent public figure. This isn't the first time he has been teased in the media, yet I have not heard of other lawsuits. Also, if this is for some sort of defamation of character, he did the same thing back to her on television, calling her fat and an ugly person and all this.

Anywho, that's all I'm gonna say about it. I think it's dumb, and I also think it's sad that these two "figures" in the media are more in the news than real news. It's actually quite sad that our nation (along with many other developed nations) is so focused on celebrity status and their petty, ridiculous problems.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

agreed

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home