2.08.2007

Book Lines Tag

The instructions, if you choose to accept them:

1. Grab the nearest book. (Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 people.
6. Everyone reading this entry should make a guess as to what the book is.

Here's mine:

"Now," I continued, "read it."
She drew away her hand, and let it fall. I replaced it in her lap, and stood waiting till it should please her to glance down; but that movement was so long delayed that at last I resumed--
"Must I read it, ma'am? It is from Mr. Heathcliff."


Gee, I wonder what book that is.. stupid book.

TAG
Liz
Kelilah
Julia
Leanne
Sarah (just post it here)

Weeee! Real post later.

--Jam

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Okay so since I'm at work, this won't be much fun, but here it is:

Industry analysts expect that U.S. spending on B2B communications will increase to $32 billion in 2004.

Want to know the book? It's "Public Relations - A Values-Driven Approach." Hey, cut me some slack. I'm at work and it's the ONLY book in my office.

10:05 AM  
Blogger PofD said...

I wasn't tagged, but for the sake of me having an ego, I'm going to put on down anyway!

Then the kid fell through my arms in a heap.
Tyler told me later that he'd never seen me destroy something so completely. That night, Tyler knew he had to take fight club up a notch or shut it down.


It's probably very obvious which book it is.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Jammy, your book is Wuthering Heights

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...I'm just catching up on reading your blog...so I'm a tad late on this! Here is my book though...and just letting you know I'm in my father's room...here it is:

"Just like a girl," said Edmund to himself, "sulking somewhere, and won't accept an apology." He looked round him again and decided he did not much like this place, and had almost made up his mind to go home, when he heard, very far off in the wood, a sound of bells.He listened and the sound came nearer and nearer and at last there swept into sight a sledge drawn by two reindeer.

~Sarah

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home