6.06.2007

Wakey Wakey

Hey peeps!

I don't have time to chat to you-all right now. I'm having major money stress, as I just found out my student loan is OUT. ...as in gone. Oh my.

So I'm having a minor panic attack while I wait 'til my mommy gets home from work so I can freak out.

Anywho, I have lots to talk about:

Summer Romance
Rihanna
Money (obviously)
House Hunting

I'll get to all that jazz tomorrow-ish when I blog. I just thought I should post that I'm alive so that the 100 people that emailed asking me to update my blog can take a wee breather.

Ta.

--Jam the Poor Man

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Suddenly I want to call you and fawn over you on the phone like a mother hen.

Since that would probably be counter-productive, know only that I love you. Lovelovelove. I'm going to be slightly unnerved until I hear the full details and/or resolution tomorrow.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home