5.15.2007

This and That and One of Those

Rosie O'Donnell
As every one of you probably know by now, Rosie is leaving The View after only one year. She's been controversial from day one, talking about gay issues to creating a large (and thoroughly entertaining) feud with Donald Trump.

I have to say that I love Rosie and I am very disappointed she's leaving the show. I mean, Joy and Elisabeth and Barbara are all very fun, but Rosie adds an element to the show that makes me want to watch it. She also makes me want to search for clips on Youtube, which I may or may not be watching right now. I think the show is going to take a huge dive when she leaves and I hope they can recover. Marie Osmond has showed an interest, but I kind of think she would suck ass, so let's hope she doesn't get it, shall we?

On a side note, Bill O'Reilly is a disgusting person who has a little rant called "Talking Points" where he preaches to the camera. He speaks about Rosie and other issues as though his word is from God (or Satan) himself. He also talks about people as "the far left", enveloping an entire group of people with their various opinions as one large group. Very professional.

Health Care
I've been sick for almost seven weeks with every symptom under the sun at one point or another. I've been to the walk-in clinics three times and each time have received a different type of medication, but am still not better. I feel like the qualified physicians that work in the walk-in clinics simply try to get the patients in and out without actually assessing what the problem is. Maybe they have finally got it right, but it's a quick guess without facts and I find that dangerous, for the doctors' careers and my personal health.

Tyra Banks
Has anyone else noticed that she's gone a little crazy? I mean, on America's Next Top Model, she has been being very candid with her coaching, saying "you did this *make crazy face* and you should have done this *make other crazy face*". She was on The View recently (I seem to have a The View addiction) and she felt up Rosie for like ten seconds while making a crazy scream. Maybe she's taking after Oprah? I do enjoy Tyra and I'm glad she's become successful, but on her show she's so pretentious and on other shows she's a crazy nut. Not sure what to believe in anymore! *breaks down*

Just kidding.

Mars
Recently they released a mini Mars Rover that can be directed all around the house and has a mini cam so you can pretend you're on Mars, in your own home! How exciting! I think eventually people are going to live in Mars. I really don't know much about the planet or anything, but it seems more plausible than living on the moon. I think it would be fun to take the long voyage to Mars and start my life there, if it was safe and interesting. Can you imagine being one of the first people to live there and create the first civilization and history to ever exist on a planet? I really don't imagine it will be in my lifetime, but maybe some space future man will read this and deem me as an oracle. Yes, Mr. space future man - I foresaw it.

Fashion
I need so much more money. I see things I want to buy basically every day of my life. I want more blazers, I want more crazy huge shiny belt buckles, I was colourful tight undies, I want tons of dress socks, I want, I want, I want. I don't have anything else to say about that. Someone buy me a little, light blue trunk short. Please?

Well, that's enough for today. Only two people, both without blogs, have asked to do the interview from my last post. *shakes head in shame*

--Jam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, hello!

I am also sad to see Rosie leave "The View" so soon. Whether you agree with her opinions or not...she at least brings up great topics of discussion. She brings a certain flavour to the show..allowing others to feel more open to discuss topics they normally would shy away from. The other girls on the show have admitted this too! As for Marie hosting the show....UGH! I hope they find someone as blunt and honest as Rosie is...we need a bit more of that in this world! :D

As for the walk-in clinics....grrrr!! I have ALWAYS had trouble with them as well. The doctors at walk in clinics absolutely do not care...or at least do a good job of pretending not to care! I remember spraining my ankle very badly...the doctor didn't offer anything to help me walk aka crutches, perhaps a wrap for my foot, a shoulder to lean on....anything...not only that but he also messed up my xray form not once, but TWICE!! :S The xray place was far away from the walk in clinic, so it meant walking quite a bit on my badly hurt foot! Jerk!
As for you James...I hope you're getting better! Hopefully they have the right medication this time! If not...perhaps you could try going to the hospital emergency if you get worse. They're much better there..and actually care! :D

~Sarah

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home