5.09.2007

The Daily Grind

Hey People!

Look, you got a capital P because you're so sPecial! Woot.

So, not a whole lot to report. I still have no internet. I'll be internetless until Monday, so I'm basically going insane with boredom. I play PS2 for several hours everyday, I go to the mall or the school everyday - it's all just so exciting! It's amazing how I have become, in a mere six years, completely dependent on the internet for those times when I get bored. I suppose it is better than watching TV, but not quite as good as reading, which is why I picked up a course this summer.

The course is "Shakespearean tragedies". Yes, it's as exciting as it sounds. We'll be reading six plays in the course of one semester, so that's a play every eleven days. Holy crapper. I have to start with Hamlet today. Excitement.

Not much else to say. Michael's gone, even as a friend now. I haven't heard from him in a while, and I only talk to him when I bump into him and make the effort. That's not the way I operate, so no more him.

I have an interview tomorrow at a Scotiabank, so fingers and toes crossed that I get that so I don't starve to death! Yay!

So, yeah, sorry this is the most boring and/or pointless post ever. I'll be more interesting next time. I promise!

--Jam in a pink shirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home