11.16.2004

Early Mornings, Late Beginnings

Hey Everyone,

So I feel like I have turned a new leaf when it comes to my schoolwork and my life in general. This morning I woke up in time for class after only hitting the alarm once, and I feel ready and "raring" to go. I was thinking a lot yesterday about how my schoolwork is suffering due to an apathetic behaviour, and I'm going to really try and change that! Today I'm not going to stop working, except maybe for a nap lol naps are still ok, right?.. Right.

I attribute part of this to my playing of Pandora's Box, a puzzle game I recently found in my desk. It's one of my all-time favourite games. I read somewhere once, that if you play puzzle games, it gets the gears in your head turning to do other work, and you can more easily figure out problems in your real life. I think that is totally true, and I think it's already starting to work.

I attribute another part of my new attitude towards my eating of protein everyday. I bought a bunch of chicken breasts, and Heidi and I each day are making different meals with them. We both were feeling exhausted, when we realized by gosh we're not eating any meat! So there ya go. Me smart.

So that's that! Yay for new beginnings, boo to early mornings, and yay for hot men!.. I mean yay for me. Me!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home