11.18.2004

Is this line-up really necessary?

Hey everybody!

So my friend Steph came over today, which was great because I haven't seen her in so long and I miss having her in the next court like last year in rez.

Anyways we went to Subway, the one across from the Pen, for a bite to eat. The time was about 9:35pm. We walk into the place, and the one girl immediately goes "Ugh".. as if "I cannot believe a customer actually came in here." So we wait in line behind a couple people as she puts together their subs, and after a minute or so, she says to the other girl "Is this line-up really necessary? We have to close soon." LOL! So Steph and I just kind of look at each other and are like wow, someone's being a super bitch.

So after she finishes with the two people in front of us, two others have came in and are waiting behind us. She says to us "Are you all having one sub, because I have to close in 5 minutes." LOL!?!? Yes, I'm going to share my one sub not only with Stephanie, but with the people behind me as well. And oh my! If you have to close in 5 minutes, please oh please let me leave immediately after waiting in line for 5 minutes. AND AND If she's closing in 5 minutes, does that mean that she's closing at like 9:41 or 9:42 or what.. some crazy time that places don't close at? Oh right, right.

Then, while she's making our subs, she's being completely rude, sighing and practically throwing as big a tantrum as she can without getting fired. All in all, I'm so unimpressed that I'm going to call there tomorrow. I don't appreciate being treated poorly towards, especially by some idiot teenager who didn't pass her remedial math class.

And she had some sort of facial hair unibrow thing going on, too. Serves ya right.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home