11.17.2004

Hotmail, Snotmail, Major Minor, and a Goatee

Hotmail

So my HUGE news, that I'm so excited about, is that hotmail finally upgraded my email account to 250MB! My inbox kept getting full and people were telling me they were getting upgrades and I was becoming extremely testy, they must have known that. So yay! I can keep so many emails, I just won't know what to do with myself! It's.. just.. email overload!

Snotmail

So I think I'm catching some form of cold.. I keep sneezing and sniffling and all that stupid stuff. I took some vitamin C and an advil, so hopefully they will work as a super pill team and combat the forces of cold to make me one big happy Jam. If not, be prepared for complaining. By me. About the cold.

Major Minor

Today I actually decided on a major, and therefore a little bit of direction in my otherwise random life. I'm going to major in english, with a minor in philosophy. I was going to go right into journalism, but I don't believe that's my calling. So what I can do is if I still believe that I want to be a journalist, I can master in journalism after I'm finished my degree. Or I can master in something else, which seems more likely. I'm enthused, I'm excited, and I can't wait to see where this leads me.

and a Goatee

(If that's not how you spell that, forgive me, and I apologize to all of the goat's followers, the goatees)

So for some strange reason I decided I'm going to attempt to grow facial hair. I know I'm a baby face, but hey I have to shave just like everyone else. So at first I wasn't shaving at all, but I broke down and now it's just my chinny chin chin. I like the way it feels, but it's not very prominent, so I'm going to try to shave it off a couple times to get it to come in fuller. That works, right? Right?... right.

That's it for now! I'm off to bed because I'm really not sure why I'm still up.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jam lol
Its mike, I know its been a long time
Thats great that you picked a major!! and as far a the goat......well I'll let that be decided between you and the mirror! well ne whoddles - ill talk to you later

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Me and the mirror? Are you saying I look like a goat? lol uhh cause that would be bad.

And which Mike are you? There's like 80 million of you Mikes. Yep. 80 Million.

--Jam

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home