12.15.2005

The Progress

Things that are progressing, kinda:

1. Ralphie's coming along. He's starting to become a little less shy which is definitely a plus. We saw King Kong tonight (which will fit into #2) and had a cute little evening. Nothing really groundbreaking on this front.

2. My Best and Worst Films 2005 is coming along nicely. I still want to see Brokeback Mountain and Memoires of a Geisha, so once I see those when I get back, the week-long extravaganza begins again this year! If you want a recap of last year's winners and losers, click Top Films 2004 in the sidebar. King Kong definitely fits into my Worst pile this year, but where, you will have to stay tuned to this bat channel!

3. The blog is done except for one minor technical flaw. It's unnoticable, but if someone can find it, comment and I'll mention you as my hero in my next post (oh the glamour!). Like the title and the info thingies? I think they look great; couldn't be happier! I like just staring at my blog lol. I feel such a sense of pride and I'm glad everyone seems to like it too! I had another idea, so I think every six months or so I'll revamp it. Yay HTML!

4. My school application is almost complete! I'm sending it this Friday, so yay for that! I can't wait to go back, omigosh. O. MI. GOSH! lol

I guess that's it. Barbados VERY soon! I need it BAD! BAAAAAAAA(sheep)D!

Oh my. I need sleep.

Bat channel!

--Jam

5 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Nope, the change in opacity of "Jam's Blog" and "Info" is intentional, but good guess.

--Jam

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. I can click on "Jam's blog" and it moves the text a bit to the left... is that it? lol
~Heather

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

I think that is you being crazy lol. You can click on Jam's Blog on the comments screen, but I don't see it move to the left. Maybe just your computer/browser?

Anyways, it's just the bullets in the comments section look stupid and are off because they're purple, but since they can't be circular, it has the border and looks shtupid. lol that's it.

--Jam

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are bullets in the comments? =0

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I see no wavy-white-lines like you wrote before...

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home