12.16.2005

Vay Kay Shone

So it's finally that time. The time when I abandon all you suckers and soar off to a tiny island to enjoy cheap booze, warm sun, and hot shirtless men on the beach.

Somehow, I don't think I'll miss the blizzards and the bitchy family that much. I think this is the best decision I ever made, and I may have to look into sunny vacations every hollyday!

So bon voyage to those of you who are joining me in leaving for Christmas, and make sure that you bring me back something perrrrty!

My last post of the year! *tear*

--Jam in the sun

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!! Get a good tan and spend countless hours having happy-jam-fun-time!
~Jealous Nat :P

3:44 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Yes, do enjoy yourself...you lucky bastard...ooops, that was my inside voice
...you crazy bitch!

:-D

3:22 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I know you're back. Why aren't you posting about your trip?!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home