1.12.2006

Randumb

Hey ma peeps!

So I'll be updating very soon. I'm just doing a big journal about my trip that's going to take a few days to collaborate, so be patient and a lot of posts will come!

A few random thingies:

Leon reads my blog! Weeeeeeird... I wonder how many guys I've dated read this? Hrm, well just incase, Dan you're a bastard, and Ryan gets the prize for the most bizarre. Baaah hah, take that, you!

Scotiabank is going very well.. I just had my third day of work and it's absolutely fabulous! Je l'adore!

I went tie shopping yesterday with mommy and I got a pink one and a red one and TWO Xmas ones that were only $5 each! Holy good shopper! (Me... I'm referring to me.. because I'm a good shopper.. yep)

I haven't talked to Ralphie in days. I think he's ignoring me or avoiding me or something. I missed him a lot while I was gone, but not so much anymore. *shrug* Men are complicated.

Lastly, I'm green.. apparantly:

Green
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla

Some of those words suit me.. some don't.

Bye!

--Jam

My hero of the day: You gotta earn it, loser.

PS: If anyone wants to see Brokeback Mountain or Memoires of a Geisha, msg me and we'll go! I need to see those two before I do my best and worst movies of 2005! Hurry while supplies last!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're abstract. i wonder why "weird" didnt make it on your list???

and sorry... seen bareback mountain twice already - i'll let someone else enjoy it with you!!!

~Leon

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home