6.27.2006

Project: Loveless, Part 2

So this is like a semi-continuation of Heidi's love woes, which you can read about on her blog.

I'm so sick of men. It's just.. GAH! I wish I had a car because I'd run them all over, or something less violent and messy.

Last night I started talking with this guy who seemed really nice, very attractive. We hit it off and decided that we'd probably go out tonight after he got home from work, around 10:30. I'm down with that. I mean, I haven't went on a date in months, so might as well. So I start to get really sleepy around 8pm, so I write him an email saying that I'm going to take a power nap, but I'll be up in time to go out, so that incase I sleep in, he can message me and wake me up and we can go. I'm being f*cking considerate. Anyways, it's now 12:11, he just came online, and I'm like "Hey.. work late?", and he says "yeah sorry" and goes offline! Ummm, hello? You stood me up, moron.

I'm just so sick of it! It's like a mental illness that people are just rude and don't care! Get with it! I think of the amazing guys I've dated and I feel all retarded for breaking up with them, or retarded for never having a meaningful relationship with any guy, etc etc. It's stupid to feel this way, triggered by some idiot who stood me up, but I do. It would just be so refreshing to meet a guy that lives near me, that has similar goals and ambitions, that is as into me as I am him. It would even be refreshing to just have a successful first date, or just meet a guy that is normal. LOL!

So now I'm talking to him (well, I'm kind of talking and he's giving short stupid answers) and he's completely uninterested. WTF? I waited for you until midnight and you have the nerve to act like that? Hello, operator? Can you get me 1-800-reality-check please?

Now I'm making jokes that don't even make sense! GRALGH!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home